National Contest Entry Guidelines
|Entry Period||September 2020 – January 2021|
|Target Applicant||15 years old and younger and from participant countries|
Category 1: Under 8 years old (7 and younger)
Category 2: 8-11 years old
Category 3: 12–15 years old
How to Enter
- Download an entry form or collect at Toyota Trinidad & Tobago Limited – 130 Seventh Street, Barataria or 100 Michael Rahael Boulevard, South Park, San Fernando. You may also direct message us on our Facebook/Instagram page to request an entry form.
- Read Terms & Conditions, then fill in ALL necessary items on the entry form and securely attach it to the back of your artwork.
- Consent from a parent/guardian is required for all entrants.
- Submit the entry at 130 Seventh Street, Barataria or 100 Michael Rahael Boulevard, South Park, San Fernando.
- Contest open to children 15 years and under.
- Deadline for entries: January 31st, 2021 at 4p.m.
- Paper size: 400mm x 550 mm (15.7-21.7in.) or smaller.
- The recommended size is A3 or tabloid size. (A4, quarter, and octavo sizes are also acceptable.)
- The color, material, and shape of paper can be chosen freely.
- The artwork with a thickness of over 5mm will be disqualified.
- Drawing materials: Any
- Any drawing materials can be used, such as colour pencils, markers, crayons, or paints.
- Collage or cut-out pictures will be allowed for plain drawings, excluding ones making other artworks dirty or requiring special care in handling.
- CG artwork created on a computer or similar device will not be accepted.
- Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals will not be accepted.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant
- Piece with incomplete Entry Forms or missing information
- Digitally created artwork will not be accepted.
- Drawings that resemble the previous DCAC artworks, famous paintings, and that include trademarked characters.